Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Welcome!



                                                { Our Insta-nouncment}



I've had it in my heart for a while now to start a family blog! An archive for our Children, to enjoy, in years to come. With that said, I am 12 weeks and 6 days pregnant with our very first bundle of joy! I will use this blog to keep out of area family, and close friends, and the locals, up to date on a week to week (hopefully) basis. I want to also look back on this as a memory that I can run back to and remember all the joy we are experiencing as we become parents. 

{ Sharing the news with my Mom, Dad and Brother in early January!}


   { Sharing the news on Christmas morning with my in- laws!}



 {The wine label we made for my best friend and her hubby.}




             {The gift I gave to Rory on Christmas morning.}

No comments:

Post a Comment