Friday, February 13, 2015

14 Wks


How far along: 14 weeks, 182 days to go!

How do I feel: this last week has been my.most exhausting yet. Lots of sleeping in,naps, and crashing early. My gag reflex has also been ultra sensitive this week,smells are a nightmare. 

Momma thoughts: %80 of me wants to stick to my "not finding out the gender" guns, Wand the other %20 of me is dying to know! Its the not knowing that is hardest. I wish I had ANY idea what this baby is! 
My appetite has changed this week, instead of waking up hungry, its taken me  longer to feel hungry & I haven't eaten as much.


Maternity Clothes: None yet

Sleep: LOTS. Two naps on thursday! Ive had less to do this week, which gives me more time to sleep, which is good and not good. It makes me realize how tired I really am, normally I have a little rest throughout the day, but have a lot to go do, so I power through. 

Cravings: Sweet/ Tart! Lemonade! I came straight home after work yesterday and made a big ole mason jar of fresh squeezed lemonade with fresh strawberries. Yum!


Movement: nothing yet

Weight gain: down three lbs

What I miss: nothing much this week.

Additonal Info: 
We had an appt today at Kaiser and I'm the picture of a healthy pregnancy! Our baby's heartbeat sounds healthy and everything looks great!! Praise the Lord.
Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb. Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another. His kidneys are producing urine, which he releases into the amniotic fluid around him -- a process he'll keep up until birth. He can grasp, too, and if you're having an ultrasound now, you may even catch him sucking his thumb. In other news: Your baby's stretching out. From head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches -- about the size of a lemon -- and weighs 1 1/2 ounces.

No comments:

Post a Comment