Our sweet baby will be 11 weeks Thursday!!
October grateful list:
1. Ladies Fall luncheon with our church!
2. Our local talk radio station KMJ 105.9. I listen every morning & love hearing news and local talk about our area!
3. Winning TWICE on KMJ in two weeks: I won tickets to a craft beer festival & won a gift card to a local high end restaurant! total value of both: $200!
5. Gazebo Gardens: a sweet little garden nursery that stay open late Thur-Sat nights & bring in local bands & food trucks. Its a fun weekend spot where we go to grab dinner & a beer, and enjoy the community of people that gather there with their families!
6. School: during the quiet of the mornings, before Ramona wakes up, I study & get assignments done and I love waking up slowly when it's quiet and the world is just waking up.
7. Health benefits. We love Kaiser!
8. Hard apple cider & pizza. yum
9. That first sip of coffee every morning.
10. Sunday night football at my in laws.
11. A very good 2 month check up for my tall girl!
13. Random lunch dates with 3 very good friends.
14. Showering & celebrating my best friend & her baby!
15. Home made biscotti.
17.Jimmy Fallon!!! He truly makes me giggle everyday.
18. My husband. He chooses to bless me so often.
20. Daily contact with my Mom & sister.
21. Singing to Ramona & seeing the joy she gets from it!!
22. My bed & pillows.
23. Rory & I's 30th birthdays!
24. A lovely, relaxing massage (my birthday gift from Rory) at The Spa at Fig Garden.
25. Ramona consistently sleeping through the night since 7 wks. old!
26. A warm pan of roasted veggies.
27. Candles! Woodwick candles are the coziest!
28. All things pumpkins!
29. My co-workers & customers! Excited to be going back to work part time starting tomorrow.
30. Finding a bottle Mona LOVES, and getting it for FREE!