Friday, February 27, 2015

16 weeks!


How far along/ How many days/ weeks left: 16 wks! 24 more weeks to go! Almost half way there! Ek! 168 days to go. 

Weight gain: if anything a few lbs, I go in Monday for an appt, I'll find out then. Rory says my body is shifting, and I feel it!

Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing a few shirts, they're so comfortable! I'm also using the hair band trick on some of my smaller pants. This belly is growing! 

How do I feel: Still pretty gaggy, but doing ok. This is the first week I've felt " pregnant" things are shifting around in my belly and I feel the pressure of my new resident. 

What I miss: nothing too crazy

Sleep: doing great! 

Cravings: cheese it's 

Movement: Nothing yet! I am really trying to be sensitive to anything as I lay down and sit quietly during the day. I can't wait to feel this baby!

Mamma thoughts: We are reading to the baby at night, and I'm playing a worship lullaby cd that I purchased on Amazon. I love being able to influence peace and calm night time routines. I'm hoping to start a pattern and calmness that comes with the evening and settling down. I'm also so curious to know how the baby's brain develops as it hears words and musical tones. 

Additional Information:Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment