Monday, July 20, 2015

37 weeks- Full Term!


How far along: 
37 weeks! Full term.

How long to go:
I can honestly say " anyday now" even though I want to at least go to 40 weeks, this baby could arrive at anytime! 

Sleep: 
Ugh. that's all I can say. Hah! Sleep has finally become a kind of task that is difficult to accomplish. I think i still get on average 7 hrs a night, but it's very interrupted and very HOT! :-( I sleep SO WARM at night, during the day I'm completely fine, don't mind the heat one bit, but when I'm sleeping it's another story. I've been using ice packs, two fans, and 77* AC every night, and still wake up sweaty. It's ok though! Sleep in small increments is how my life will be for a while soon anyways, so as long as I get a nap in at some point I feel okay. Plus Coffee. I'm a zombie without it.  

Movement:
Movements are so different. I love them, I can just feel the length and weight of this little one by it's movements, lots of rolls and for me, uncomfortable rib rubs, and i get a lot of way up high kicks, I can tell baby is in the right position for birth because of the high kicks I get right up under my chest. it's amazing. that baby must be so squished, ready to stretch out and join our world.

Cravings: 
Still cannot get enough ice and ice cold water!

Mama thoughts:
This week has been rough! I had a very hard day on Thursday at work, I worked really early, 7 am, which isn't NOT something I'm at all used to, and my body wasn't happy. I got Braxton Hicks from 7:20 am on, and unless I was sitting or on a break, they were there. Along with soreness and exhaustion. That was a tough shift. The following 2 days I was completely fine at work, it's just some days are harder then others!

Nursery:
With the help of my wonderful hubby and a friend, we got the furniture moved around in the nursery! Everything's pretty much done as far as that goes, my hubby needs to fix up our changing table a bit, it's used and a bit shaky, but once that's done, I just have a few photos I'd like to hang and a few plants I want to put in the nursery. We plan on putting baby in the crib from day one, so I want to make sure that room is handy and all settled so we don't have too many projects after baby. I need to get a side table next to the rocker with nursing accessories and things to help that  time feel more comfortable. I'm on the lookout for something to fit in.   

Additional Information:
Your baby is the size of a large cantaloupe. Your doctor may check for labor signs, while your baby prepares for birth by sucking, turning and breathing in the womb.


Weight:
22+ lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment