Wednesday, July 8, 2015

35 weeks!


Had to do this picture extra large..haha no not because of the large baby belly, but look at that beautiful "Big Sky Country!" Montana sure is gorgeous!

How far along: 35 weeks and 2 days

How far to go: 4 weeks and 5 days!

How do I feel: If I do too much, like take a long walk or work on my feet too long, I really pay for it later, but if I rest and put my feet up, I can keep going! Being higher in altitude in Montana this week and with all the traveling we did, 6hrs in the car, 4 plane rides etc. my feet were pretty swollen,  but already being home and putting them up, the swelling has gone down a lot. PTL. 

Sleep: Sleep this week, because we weren't in our own bed, was a bit restless and difficult. I'm hoping for a soild nights sleep tonight as we are home and get to sleep in our own bed! Nothing like it! Still typically able to make it through the night without getting up to pee! YAY!

Movement: movements are so frequent!! I feel them throughout the day. I love it.

Additional information: What to expect @ 35 weeks: Your baby is standing tall (so to speak) this week at about 20 inches (baby's pretty much reached the in utero limit). But at about five and a half pounds, she is continuing her steady weight gain: She’ll pack on anywhere from one pound to several, including large amounts of baby fat, up 'til delivery day. 

Mama thoughts: I think baby is headed downward, I feel a lot of little kicks way high up in the upper right side of my belly, and I felt hiccups in the lower left side, so I think baby is downward! Good baby! Getting ready to make His or Her debut here shortly! I had a dream about baby last night, woke up so happy and filled with joy to be a Momma so soon and to be sharing it with my best friend!! How special.

No comments:

Post a Comment