Thursday, April 2, 2015

21 weeks!

sorry for the lame mirror pics :-)

How far along/ How far to go: 21 weeks along, 19 to go! The countdown begins.

How do I feel: These last few weeks I've felt pretty great. Nothing to complain about, my voice is 99% back and my congestion is almost gone! PTL

Sleep: besides waking up in the very early morning and having a hard time falling back asleep, I am sleeping well. I've found it harder to get comfortable as this baby & belly grow. I'm still sleeping on my stomach, but I know that won't last long. 

Maternity Clothes: As seen above, i'm wearing all maternity clothes for the most part. I have a few pre-pregnancy bottoms and tops I can wear, but they're pretty uncomfortable.

Mamma thoughts: Feeling so much love and excitement to meet our little one! I can truly not wait to be a Mamma and hold my babe for the first time. I'm imagining that time when the pushing is all over and they hand me my baby... swoon, does it get better? Seeing the look on Rory's face as He sees His baby for the first time. I think my heart will burst. 

Weight gain: I'm hovering at about 5-7lbs gained, which is a few lbs below where I should be, which is a okay because I started out heavier then I would have liked. My goal is to gain no more then 20lbs. With a little over 4 months left, I am praying I can stay within that goal. 

Additional Info: Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — about the size of a large garden carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now 


No comments:

Post a Comment