Monday, June 15, 2015

32 Weeks!

How far along: 32 weeks

How long to go: 8 weeks till my due date! ( Aug 10th)

How do I feel: really good! The heat has kicked in here in Fresno in FULL force, most days reach over 100* and some over 105*, I feel like summer is starting really early! We usually don't get consistently hot days till July! I think I was in some type of pool 6 days straight last week! I'm getting bronzed! Yay! I love summer and mostly have no real issues with the heat, that I am thankful for!  

Cravings: ICE and ice cold water! I think about chewing ice, on a hot day, there's nothing I want more then a giant glass of cold water and ice.

Sleep: I've been sleeping really hot recently. Thankful we have A/C! Getting to sleep has been hard, but once I'm asleep I'm a ok! Still not getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, even though this baby is only getting heavier and when I lay down I feel baby pushing on my bladder. My hands have been getting numb again at night, that's really frustrating. 

Movement: lots and LOTS of it!! It's the best!! Rory has been able to feel some really strong kicks lately when we lay down to go to bed at night. It's so special. The other night I was laying on my left side and baby was moving so much, rolling and twisting, it made me feel sick to my stomach! The only thing I can compare it to, is when you ride a roller coaster and your stomach drops on the big hills or loops, but it's constant. I had to flip over to my back to avoid the feeling :-)  

Mama thoughts: Recently I thought it would be really cute to dress baby in something gender specific when we send out text/ instagram announcements, so I've been looking on Etsy for inspiration: Here are some cute ideas: Baby Boy or baby girl.

Additional information: tipping the scales at almost four pounds and topping out at just about 19 inches. In these past few weeks, it's all about practice, practice, practice as she hones the skills she'll need to thrive outside the womb — from swallowing and breathing to kicking and sucking. In anticipation of that momentous transition to mouth feeding, your baby's digestive system is all set and ready to go. And though you’re weeks away from D-day, your baby's looking more and more like a newborn: As more and more fat accumulates under her skin, it’s becoming less transparent and more opaque.



No comments:

Post a Comment