Thursday, June 4, 2015

***30 weeks***



What a milestone! I don't think I've ever imagined what this would look like for me, before I got pregnant, it just seemed so far off! Only 10 weeks to go! Give or take a week or two. Lord willing this babe comes when it's supposed to! And after 40 weeks! I want this baby in there till 40 weeks! That's best for baby. 

How do I feel: Pretty great this week!! I'm grateful for such an easy healthy pregnancy. I have nothing to complain about! Symptoms come and go, but nothing sticks, and my baby is right on track for growth, 63% percentile. And all of my tests and numbers are perfect. I am so grateful!

Nursery: I finally decided on the pattern for the crib wall! It's another Sharpie paint pen design, made with sharpie paint pens!! I'm stoked. Can't wait to work on this project with Rory, we have so much fun doing house projects! 

What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower!!! It's later this month and I cannot wait to celebrate this little one with so many ladies, that I love and adore. I cannot wait to get a few more items to feel a little more prepared for being a Momma. Thanks gals for helping me feather my nest! If you're curious on how I'm having a baby shower while not knowing the gender, we're doing a children's book themed party!
I also have two registries that are filled with good neutral things! 


Amazon & Buttons diapers ( we are cloth diapering) 

I'm also counting down the days ( 31) till we go to Montana to visit with my Mom and sister and her family! We are flying for the fourth of July ( my FAVORITE holiday!) for about five days! I cannot wait to float the lazy river, soak in the high mountain sun, and celebrate while having time with my family!!  

Mama thoughts: I have a strong feeling we're having a boy. I lay in bed at night and think about my baby and dwell on imagining how it will all go down on that big day and my heart feels strongly we're having a boy. We shall see!

Movement: I loveeee feeling this little one move around, it's such a fantastic feeling! It never gets old. It puts a smile on my face!! I look forward to it daily.

Maternity Gear: I love my my mat clothes. I haven't purchased anything new, except for a pair of maternity swim shorts for my upcoming swim class at City College this summer! They're perfect.    

Sleep: sleep this week has been pretty good. I've been sleeping in so much since ending my spring semester at the end of may.   

Additional Information: Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now and weighs almost 3 pounds (about the size of a large cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds your little one, but that volume will shrink as your baby gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after baby's born, they'll keep their eyes closed for a good part of the day. ( www.babycenter.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment