Monday, June 8, 2015

31 weeks!




My due date has changed to Aug 10th, which is why my weeks are changing on Monday's instead of the Friday or Thursday you were used to! Things are moving quickly toward that due date! It's unreal!

How far along: 31 weeks!
 
How long to go: Nine weeks left! 

Sleep: Sleep has still been pretty great! I've noticed I've been sleeping a lot warmer recently, but the weather is quickly turning to Summer, so that might be it. Today is supposed to be 105*!

Movement: A LOT of movement, and more frequently throughout the day! I love feeling the baby roll and kick. It's wonderful. I want Rory to feel it more often. Hopefully the bigger the baby gets the more He'll feel it.

Mama thoughts: I'm super excited for my baby shower coming up at the end of June! My two very close friends are planning it and working so hard to make it perfect. I truly cannot wait to see all their hard work! I have also made the final choice on the pattern
( third photo down) for the nursery wall. But finding the time is hard now a days. Rory works 40+ hrs a week and I typically work Saturdays, and Sundays are lazy pool side, family dinner, made for naps, not project, days! :-)

I just found out my best friend Rachel is having a *BOY*!!! Ever since she got pregnant, I had a sense that we'd end up having the same gender children, and I've felt very strongly a few times during this pregnancy that I'm also having a boy. I'm SO curious now!! I truly can't wait to find out if we're cooking a little bestie or a spousie for Seth and Rachel :-) 


Additional InformationThis week, your baby measures over 16-18 inches long. He weighs about 3 1/3 pounds (about the size of a coconut) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy
.

No comments:

Post a Comment