Thursday, May 7, 2015

26 weeks!

What a little sun does! Geez! So glad I'm having a summer baby! I'm so pasty and yuck in the winter :-)

How Far Along: 26 weeks! 6 months pregnant! Feels so good to say that! My due date is 3 months and 6 days a way!!! yahoo!! 

How Long to go: 98 days! 14 weeks!

How I'm feeling: sleepy :-) the other day i took two naps! TWO! And I've been sleeping in as much as possible! Besides all of that, I feel great! No symptoms except the pain in my right wrist has returned at night, but I wear a wrist brace which helps a lot.


Momma thoughts: I'm anxious to get the nursery set up! We were hoping to get a crib from my Mom's current boss, a nanny job she's working in SF, but that whole thing fell through. So we're going to have to start looking a little more seriously for the crib now. I think we'll end up going with an Ikea crib since they're so inexpensive and very chic.

I had my glucose screening test today at Kaiser. The whole process was seamless, except I just got a call from the lab tech who put some of my drawn blood in the wrong colored tube.... So now I need to go back and get one more tube of blood draw. Smack my head. I don't mind getting the blood draw but it's frustrating I have to drive all the way back to Kaiser! 
-_-
oh well! 


Movement: I love feeling the baby move everyday!! I am still anxious for Rory to experience it!

Sleep: lots of tossing and turning since sleeping on my stomach is no longer a comfortable option, but for the most part I feel well rested when I wake up. Coffee helps :-)


Maternity Clothes: These babies just litterally arrived at my door just minutes ago! Thanks Fed Ex! So I'm excited to start wearing them! The bottoms are all maternity, and the top I ordered in a size up, I couldn't pass up on that tank! Only $10!!! If you follow me on instagram  then you'd know the awesome steal these clothes were! I went to www.retailmenot.com just as I was checking out on www.OldNavy.com and got a code for 35% OFF! SCORE! 






Additional Information: The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about 1 2/3 pounds and measures 14 inches (about the size of a scallion) from head to heel. If you're having a boy, his testicles should soon begin to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take two to three months.





No comments:

Post a Comment