Saturday, March 14, 2015

18 weeks!




How far along/ How far to go:
18 weeks and one day, 153 days to go!


Mama Thoughts: fun fact about these photos! They were taken on the campus of the college I attend, Rory and I went to a Ren Faire today on Fresno City College campus and took the photos as we were leaving! I had the most delicious tri-tip sandwich!


Weight: 3lbs gained


Movement: nothing definitive yet, but when I was laying down the other evening I felt the rhythm of a heartbeat kind of tapping. I can't wait to feel this baby!


Additional info:
Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long, and he weighs almost 7 ounces (about the size of a bell pepper). He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.

How I'm feeling: I've had a cold the last few days, so that's difficult, making it hard to breathe because of congestion. My hand numbness and pain is almost entirely gone! A friend of mine who's due in two weeks, reminded me, that like all other symptoms, they usually come and go quickly, that's been very true for me. 


What I miss: Nothing crazy this week :) Just ready to meet baby!

cravings: nothing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment