Thursday, February 5, 2015

12Weeks

{Baby "Himmer" (Him/Her) is the size of a lime}


Week 12:



  • How far along: 12 weeks ( my new week starts fridays)
  • Due Date: August 14th 2015 ( fun fact: it's the SAME day one of my best friends had her baby girl Olivia, in 2014!)
  • Total weight gain: Lost a lb.
  • Maternity clothes: Don't need them yet. I did purchase a t-shirt, button up floral short sleeved shirt, and 4 pairs of pants for $18, at my local thrift store! Score!
  • Gender: We are going to be surprised!
  • Movement: Nothing yet
  • Sleep: No changes here, I'm a very good sleeper, and thankfully nothings changed. As I move into the second trimester I'm getting up less often in the middle of the night, but I have tried to be better with drinking less water in the evenings as to avoid this hassle. 
  • What I miss: Cocktails and Beer. I have a glass of wine every so often, but it just doesn't cut it. Summer will be hard!
  • Cravings: Sushi... but I don't think this is the baby as much as the Mama :) I could eat sushi everyday and never tire of it.
  • Nursery: Just organizing and cleaning up the nursery, going to move the queen sized bed to the garage soon to make room for goodies. Our plan, because of not finding out the gender, is to keep it pretty neutral. Grey and whites, then add color/ patterns, later on. We are going to paint one wall in a neutral pattern, ie: herringbone or something similar, so it can add a little pop to our beige blah walls. Most likely the wall behind the crib. 
  • Mama Thoughts: I am so grateful for a healthy and joyful journey. So far so good! I will give you all a wks 6-11- updated later on to let you in on how I found out, and how the first weeks went when I found out... but it's been a very easy, joy-filled journey! I am also SO grateful for the timing. I wanted a Summer  Babe, and being able to see all of my family, and announce at Christmas time to my hubby and in-laws, was such a blessing. I am GRATEFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment